Senin, 14 Januari 2013

winter.

I love the smell of hot black coffee in a cold winter morning
I love to walk around the city with a pretty winter coat
I love to wear my pretty boots even though my fingers got hurt
I love to see many couples holding their hands to warm up each other
I love to see how gloomy the weather is
and I love to take some pictures in a cold weather 

I don't care how cold
I don't care about how busy I will be when I have to take off my clothes
I don't care about my dry skin or my dry lips
I don't care if rain is falling
and I don't care if I'm hungry all the time

I will enjoy my cup of hot coffee in a winter morning
I will enjoy to wear those beautiful winter clothes
I will enjoy every rain that dropped
I will enjoy ridding carrousel in a cold winter night
and I will smile and giggles every time I see something great

soon, I want to enjoy my cold winter night with you
soon, I will share my morning coffee with you
soon, I will walk around the city with you and with my pretty winter clothes
soon, I will hold your hand in a winter afternoon
soon, I will share my profiteroles with you
and from yesterday, to forever, I will pray to God and be thankful for having you 

I hope, I will feel my 'winter' soon
and please God... I'm begging!




bises,
D

1 komentar:

Fristine Ameylia mengatakan...

fristine is your winter.....hahahaha